About Camera IQ
Camera IQ is powering the next generation of consumer interactions. We help marketers drive business objectives with Camera Marketing. Our platform empowers brands to easily create and deploy scalable Augmented Reality campaigns and reach audiences everywhere including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitch. We are AR Simplified.
Who we are:
We are a team of talented, diverse, and open-minded engineers, designers and marketers committed to democratizing the augmented reality camera. We are building a future where the camera is the new start menu, where audiences and brands can interact seamlessly with each other and co-create brand new worlds for all to explore. Our founding team includes members from Snap, Hulu, Redbull and Spring.
If this excites you, you have come to the right place.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an energetic, self-starting Account Manager to join the growing Camera IQ family. This is a high-growth opportunity in an exciting emerging industry. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, and fluid environment. You’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with some of the biggest media & entertainment companies, record labels and Fortune 500 brands. You must bring a creative mindset, be detail-oriented, comfortable with producing digital/interactive campaigns and be able to build trusted partnerships with Camera IQ customers. Based in our sunny Santa Monica headquarters, you’ll be reporting to our Head of Customer Success and working directly with the founding team.
This is a 3 month full time on site contract-to-hire position.
- Manage key enterprise account relationships by helping customers achieve their AR marketing goals
- Produce AR Filter/Lens Campaigns, including ideating/pitching creative, budgeting and developing and maintaining project timelines.
- Serve as a product expert and trusted Camera Marketing guide to drive customer success
- Onboard, train and educate new users (designers and marketers) of Camera IQ platform
- Develop on-going Camera Marketing strategies and campaigns optimized for customer KPIs
- Analyze campaign performance data to identify performance trends and improve results
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study
- 3+ years experience in the digital media industry, with a focus on performance and brand marketing, ad-tech, or a related field
- Experience producing & budgeting AR/VR/digital/interactive projects
- Demonstrated experience (or passion for) AR, social media, and storytelling
- Generate and present Campaign Reports (Google slides) on campaign performance including effectiveness of creative, social promotion strategy and end user engagement.
- Fundamental design skills; must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment.
- Understanding of the social advertising ecosystem, performance metrics and analytics (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, TikTok, etc)
- Proficient in Project Management, CRM and Data Analysis tools such as Trello, Hubspot, and Tableau
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing augmented reality technologies
- Pre-existing relationships with potential customer brand marketers and decision makers
- Daily augmented reality user
- Experience managing SaaS customer lifecycle